Music Sharing organized a music program for leprosy patients on 23 December 2018 at two leprosy hospitals supported by RCI, which are Chi Linh Leprosy Hospital in Hai Duong Province and Van Mon Leprosy Hospital in Thai Binh Province.
Five members from Music Sharing and and one member of RCI have joined this trip.
- Ms. Midori Goto – Violinist
- Ms. Tatjana Roos – Violinist
- Ms. Charlotte Malin – Violinist
- Mr. Alan Toda – Ambaras – Cello artist
- Mr. Jendrik Maschke – Program Coordinator
- Ms. Nguyen Thanh Thuy – Director of RCI
This music program has helped the community to be connected through music and bring music everywhere to people, especially those who are in difficult circumstances, contributing to improving the mental health of leprosy patients.
Some photos of the activity:
Music Sharing is conducted in many countries with the belief that music will soothe the soul, spread positive emotions and inspire people, especially vulnerable people.
For more information on Music Sharing, please visit: